Sunday, February 19, 2012

Puppies and more puppies!!

So yes. I have a few dogs around here.

We had one litter born a few days before Christmas. Those guys are 8 weeks old plus a couple of days.
One of the boys (black or brindle) and a girl  brindle with an all white head) are still available. Sound health history and temperaments are wonderful.

And another litter was born a few weeks after that. They are almost 5 weeks old now. A black boy and two black girls are still available from that litter. Again sound health history and beautiful, sweet temperaments as these are my first priorities.

Please email me at imleo9@gmail.com if you are interested. It's really important they go to homes that are ready for them so we will talk a lot and get to know each other before I let them go. I encourage my puppy families to ask me lots of questions too and come to visit us on our little hill if you possibly can.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: