Sunday, November 29, 2009

My beautiful baby





I love this girl. She's a beauty through and through. The best temperament I've ever seen in a dog.
Carolyn may laugh at this but a few weeks ago I looked at her and did a double take. She's got a lot of her mother in her face.
I love her coat. It's soft and luxurious. She doesn't seem to mind that I could pet her constantly. ;-) The color is rich and it's sooo shiny.
I love her bone. Her deep, dark eyes. She's going through a growth spurt and while she was a bit leggy/cobby for about a month I knew she'd outgrow that and she's starting to get long again.
And last but not least: Those ears! Gorgeous!

Her personality is the best though. I've never had a dog who naturally took to fetching. It's her favorite game. That along with face-fencing with her "sisters" Pan and Celie.

10 comments:

Kady Cannon said...

She's looking really pretty. And yes, I do see Kayla in her expression now that she's growing up.

I can't wait to see her at a dog show.

I think that Huxley's next puppies are being born. At least Garrett posted on FB a little while ago.

Jeri said...

She's looking beautiful, L'eo!

penni said...

Aww, Leo, she's so pretty -- and I love her ear markings. They add to her expression. I think you're going to have great fun showing her.

Elbeepem said...

Oh....she IS beautiful! I am so glad you decided to keep Rogue. She'd have been my pick too!

Traci said...

Lookit her!!! She's growing up so nicely! I love her ear markings too! I can't wait to see how she does in the ring - she's super cute and has the structure to match! Much to be proud of, Le'o! :) Keep the pictures comin' ;-)

Dawn said...

What a pretty girl she is. Lovely expression.

Holly said...

She is beautiful! :-)

Taija said...

Oh my Goodness! She is absolutely adorable - I just love her face & expression!

Kim said...

Serious droollllllll! Just beautimous!

First show this weekend?

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

i too will chime in and saw how lovely she is. This is a Huxley daughter? TOO cute!