Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Sermon: The Bea-Attitudes

Bea says: "Let those who have ears, listen."


Kismet followed with "Amen."



In other news...

One of the reasons the blog has been so quiet of late is my oldest human kid has been busy growing up too. Chloë is a happy girl with a strong work ethic. She's been oh so helpful with chores while I have rejoined the workforce. This month she's received a heap of bounty for all her hard work. Some senior friends invited her to the prom. We bought her a sari to wear. Isn't she gorgeous?



And this last week she's been in New York with her Drama Club. Yes, she was near enough to the excitement of the bomb scare to get the full Big City experience.
She returns home tonight and will find what her poppa and I have been working hard on while she's been away.



It's not completely done but close enough for the time being. I only wish I didn't have to be at work when she comes home. I won't get to see the look on her face. :-(

And now back to our regularly scheduled program...
Tune in tomorrow when we find the canine furballs on their 7-week birthday.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Tell Chloe it's MINE all MINE! It's beautiful. I really love the dressers and floor.

Traci said...

Wow - she's really grown up, and her new bedroom is Lovely! :)

The babies are ADORABLE, and I can't wait to see more of them :) I can't believe they're 7 weeks already! Wow!!

Kady Cannon said...

What a great surprise.

Enjoy, Chloe. And enjoy Chloe :-)

2Grandmas2 said...

Beautiful!! Oh, that refers to the kid as well as the room. And the pups too. What the heck, except for the bomb thing it seems to be the story of your life right now, eh? Now, if I can have you come paint for me, my life would be beautiful as well...

k four said...

Ahh, very nice! Love the color scheme and the vintage look!