Friday, December 18, 2009

Wee Bonnie Ice Storm





Angela writes:

"Hi Leo,

"Wow, what a busy December. Bonnie had her first day of snow and ice skating last weekend. She loved it! She is potty trained (most of the time) and is our constant companion. She is so smart, can sit, stay, shake hands, lay down and find the treat. Fiona will be starting 4-H classes with her in January. She also got spayed this week, and was not herself for about a day, but has bounced back and we have to keep her laying low for a few more days (it's hardest for her and Chloe not to be able to play normally).

"We are expecting a lovely Christmas with Bonnie, her stocking is hung! We wish you and your family a Wonderful Holiday and a Very Happy New Year!

Angela, Greg, Fiona and Bonnie"

3 comments:

Kady Cannon said...

They are all looking so pretty!

And so grown up.

dreameyce said...

Awww! I posted pics of Rogue on my blog the other day. It was so nice to see her at the show! She's a total doll :)

Anne Kauffman said...

Hi Bonnie,

Lucky you, getting to play in the snow! I hope I get some snow time this winter.

And I love your pantaloons!

sloppy puppy kisses,

Your brother, Clank

P.S. from Anne: Bonnie is beautiful! I swear that all the Toreth pups are the prettiest babies I've ever seen.