Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Bred-By Points

Rogue (Toreth C-Myste Rollin' On The River) went Winner's Bitch and Best Opposite Sex today out of the bred-by class for 2 points. We earned it I think. She's teaching me to be a better handler and she is continuing to mature nicely. I am very proud of her and it's nice to have her virtues recognized.

Thanks to everyone ringside who support me even when we beat their teams. Cardigan people in the Pacific NW are the bestest.

I didn't have time to wait and have a photo taken at the show but my buddy Mark Thorson took the above for me before I headed home in time to get to work. Thanks Mark! I love it.

9 comments:

2Grandmas2 said...

Hurray for Rogue! She earned it, and then some. It was great to connect. I agree; great Cardi folk out here.

Nancy

Kristine said...

Huge congrats to you! That's wonderful news!

Emily said...

Congrats Le'o!! You are doing great with her in class.

Taija said...

She is beautiful - congratulations!

Dawn said...

WooHoo. She looks lovely! Congratulations.

Carolyn Cannon said...

Wonderful picture. I'm happy with the way she's growing up and her daddy is very proud :-)

Jeri said...

She looks lovely! Congrats!

dreameyce said...

BEAUTIFUL photo of a lovely girl. Glad she got those first points out of the way, now here's hoping the others come quickly!

Congrats on your first Bred-By points, from your first bred-by!

Dune Cardigans said...

Lovely picture, and yes, she is deserving! Glad we were there to see you get those first points!
Again, congrats!