Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And Rio too!



A belated Happy Birthday to Rio. Handsome, happy boy!

He writes:
"Dear Rogue

Find some photos attached of me (Rio) at my home. My mom has been planting flowers along with other kinds of plants and I have been helping her out. It has rained here alot, was no fun on our birthday, as it was raining so I did not get to go out as much as we usually do.

These photos are from playing in the backyard with my soccer ball. Mom says dad "suckered in" to purchase me a real soccer ball.

It is so nice to see how much we all of grown and how wonderful our parents are.

RI --- OOOOOOO
Oops mom is calling ! Have to go is bed time for all good Corgis.

Rio
&
Belinda"


Belinda emailed too that they are entered in a few upcoming shows. Best of luck to team Rio and Belinda!!

No comments: