Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Any Day Now...

Panda's "due date" is November 4th... give or take a day or two.

I've had her girth measurement up on the sidebar for a while now. It's reassuring that puppies are growing. She's up to 30" around now!!

And starting last night I am keeping track of her temperature. As many of you know, the temperature drops below a certain point and the puppies will be born within the following 24 hours. It doesn't look like anything is going to happen today but I have been fooled before so there is always someone home.

All the supplies are piled up and ready.

Since I work nights, my daughter is sleeping near her at night to watch for any signs of labor and my co-breeder, Kim, will be over to help when things get going whether I'm home or not.

I sure hope I get to be here...

4 comments:

2Grandmas2 said...

I hope it goes as easy as the last one, and I hope you are home. Exciting stuff and I look forward to updates.
Goooo, Panda.

Taryn said...

Good Luck!

Elbeepem said...

Thinking good thoughts for Panda and her puplets!

2Grandmas2 said...

Just checking in...Thursdayt morning...tap...tap...tap