Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The rest of the story... for now...

What a busy, busy week. I have the best in puppy people. And none of the babies have had to grow wings to go to their new homes thus far.

Leila is now named Milo and is living with Geisha and woman named Joyce in Portland.

Cora is still Cora for now and lives in Bend, OR with Pam and Tom.

I had lousy weather for pictures so am waiting for them to send me some and will post their family portraits when those are available.

Raven moved the farthest to British Columbia. They drove all the way down to get her and she is now Moxie and in training for book store guardian and firstmate in Ruth and Sean's lives. I think they look very happy.

Addendum: Ronstew asked where the bookstore is and I meant to plug that for these awesome guys. Here is there website: Breakwater Bookstore

It turns out Boo is up for adoption as a show prospect puppy.





And I'll be growing Shade on for a while. When Boo's arrangement fell through I got a chance to look again. She's nicely balanced, pretty, lots of nice features including a wonderful temperament and well, she's black which means if she's a nice adult I can breed her to any color dog. I want to have a few options if possible. And I know there are fabulous prospects for her if she doesn't work as a part of my breeding/showing plans.
I'll post pictures soon.

And that's about it! I could use a nap. ;-)

3 comments:

ronstew said...

Where is Raven's book store?

Ron
in the other Vancouver.

Léo said...

Actually it's at
6812 A Alberni St
Powell River, BC

ronstew said...

Oh. It takes almost as long to get from my place to Powell River as it does to get to Portland. Two ferries.