Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pupdates



Can you believe it? 9 weeks plus weeks have gone by. Puppies in winter and during holidays. Whew!!!

For those of you who haven't heard I'm growing the black boy on. Not for me so much but to finish him here in this country while he brushes up on his Polish. Yep, the Boo is eventually headed for Poland.

Grandma Kim fell in love with sweet, blue-eyed Fae and her new name is Sapphire or Sappho.

Momma Panda is on her way to live with Kim's dad in North Carolina. I miss that rascal imp of a dog.

The rest of the gang will be be announced as their new families pick them up.

And speaking of families two of them had homes that fell through a couple of weeks ago. What's nice is I'm not at all stressed about their fates. They can stay here until the right home or homes come along. I say home because I keep imagining someone will want the twins, Raven and Shade both (pictured above). They just look like they should stay together don't you think? And maybe they should be renamed Sugar and Spice. That should tell you what their personalities are like. Shade is the sugar and Raven is the spice. Email me if you have a serious interest in these beauties.

2 comments:

Kaye said...

hmmmmm, send that pretty blue girl Cora to NC too!! ;-)

Elbeepem said...

Oh, I love Raven and Shade! If one of them was a boy, I'd think about it. Unfortunately, Denali wouldn't accept another girl, especially another spunky girl!