Sunday, December 26, 2010

The old wait and see... AND PUPPIES!!

Karma is off her meds and while she might be light on that rear left leg she's not at all suffering like she was yesterday.
I canceled the consult with the orthopedic surgeon. My intention is to watch and see. Karma will be restricted to light, supervised exercise.
I do believe the vet I saw yesterday was doing her best but if it was a ruptured cruciate would she really have recovered so quickly? Me thinks not.

And now for the little babies...

Fae




Cora



Little Bit (and Shade)



Raven


Shade


Leila



And little boy Boo


And finally stacked pictures...







some are blurry...






puppies are soo wiggly...




but I think I've figured this stacking thing out...






for those of you who don't know me... yes, I'm a bit of a smart @55.

6 comments:

penni said...

Since mine are older, they've learned to stack themselves-- just like yours do -- little beasties!

Builder Mama said...

Thanks for making me laugh out loud!!! They look great, by the way. Also glad to hear that Karma is doing better today.

Carolyn Cannon said...

I'm glad that Karma is doing better. I would go the "wait and see and crate rest" route myself.

Leila and Boo look like Huxley when he was little.

A-Squared said...

they've gotten so big and have changed so much! they also look like they've got a wee bit if the divil in them as my grandpa used to say...

Jeri said...

Oh my, I'm so not a blue merle girl but miss Fae is just beautiful. Well, they're ALL beautiful, but her face just made me melt. :)

Storm Ridge Cardigans said...

They are adorable, such a beautiful litter. They never do stack evenly, they wiggle like worms with the consistency of wet noodles.