Saturday, December 25, 2010

A dog's job...

I have come to the undeniable conclusion that dogs are meant to drive us crazy.

This afternoon I carried Karma out to go potty and she could barely stand and then it took her 4 attempts at squatting before she could go without falling down.

Then an hour ago she heard it was dinner time and I found her standing in her crate. I let her out and she was getting around and barely limping.

I've learned there are many options. Some surgeries ranging from $700-3800. It's been suggested too that I just give her meds and keep her crated and maybe it's going to resolve on its own. I will continue to monitor her and learn as I go and do what I think is best. But it'll just be my best guess in the end and hoping I do the right thing.

Sigh. It's been a crazy day.

I have discovered Basil Hayden's... smooooooth.

No comments: