Saturday, May 30, 2009

belly up to the bar boys (and girls of course)



First let me say my scale sucks. But I am confident that all are gaining. Yay!!

Here's Charlie: 8.5 oz. Magnus seems to bully and push him around. But Charlie is learning to hold his own. And I am supplementing him every 2 hours today along with getting him back on the nipple every time I check in with them.



Of course, Magnus has an unfair advantage. He is the biggest and the strongest at 13 oz.



Rogue is the hefty girl at 12 oz. today.



Logan 11 oz.



Remy says, "I love my mama, she good to me, I guarantee." We can tell you like her, Remy. You gained a whole ounce today to bring you up to 10.5.



Little Storm at just under 9 oz.



Little Jeanie 9.5.



Naptime.

4 comments:

Holly said...

They are growing so nicely! What pretty pups!!

Pr. Jeri said...

To you and yours....Mazel Tov! Wonderful, beautiful, adorable babies! They are gorgeous....

+Jeri and my Pemmie Susie

Taija said...

They're so precious! Btw, thanks for the link to Caroly'ns list of title holders. It was most interesting - Kayla is sooo beautiful! And isn't Huxley litter brother to absolutely phenomenal "Maya"?

Léo said...

Yes, Taija, Huxley and Maya are out of the same litter. I am very happy with this pedigree. :-D