Sunday, September 6, 2009

Here to stay

Remember this girl?




Well, look at her now! At 14 1/2 weeks old...



Perhaps sometime I can get some help getting her movement on video. I am very excited about her overall. Those ears!! And her rear! Not to mention her bone! A very yummy puppy.

She is a happy, happy puppy. It's good for kids to have adventures outside of their home turf. I have a problem with Celie being too attached to me and learned that it's good for them to go to "camp" with trusted friends to have good experiences.
Rogue just got home from Camp Samhain and received rave reviews for temperament. "A very good, happy girl." She got along with the other kids well. Even though it turned out she is a bit of a hoarder.






Camp Director Kim Kiefer's report: "YOUR puppy... she is so funny! Yesterday we mowed the back... I put all the toys in the puppy yard and closed it up so they couldn't drag them every where. After Mark* was done I threw them all out into a pile. Rogue takes a toy and runs over to the wood pile and STUFFS it into a crack, throwing her body against it, nosing dirt over it, sitting on it and then goes back for another and another and another... not a toy to be found in the backyard unless you look in the wood pile." *I think Mark must be the maintenance guy. :-D

We went to a farmer's market where we found after being stopped every two steps the consensus was her new name should be "the cutest puppy ever."

Well, she's home now terrorizing Gus and Celie and having a blast with the Pan.

And is very, very good at napping.


Thanks to Traci for getting on my butt about updating about her. I'll try to take some stacked pics later. She so perty!

-------
And where's Momma? Rogue went with me to see Kayla to her new home in Poulsbo. A fine woman in a beautiful old country home with a garden had invited Kayla to come and live with her. Kayla immediately made herself at home.

Liz writes: "I can’t get use to how quiet she is, we had a couple walks. She seem to be fine with the crate. She did have an accident, but my braided rug has been christened many times and is very forgiving. .... She has one of the sofas staked out already!"

6 comments:

Elbeepem said...

Oh....she's gorgeous!

Guess you had better keep a close eye on your slippers though, or you might have to go searching through the wood pile for them! Can't wait to see how she develops!

-Carol- said...

She IS perty! I love her markings!

2Grandmas2 said...

'Twas a joy to meet Rogue yesterday, and you as well. She is one fine pup, indeed.

Nancy

dreameyce said...

If you need help with movement vids, and pics let me know. I'm always happy to help!

She's so pretty :)

Léo said...

Hi Nancy. It was great hanging out with you too. Looking forward to seeing you again in Richland!

Kady Cannon said...

:-)

Very pretty girl still. I can't wait to see more of her.