Friday, February 12, 2010

The Sadist

So a few days ago my 7-year-old, Lexie, brings home schoolwork. Among the 1/2-inch stack of papers is this gem.



There's no date but I'm thinking this is the time C.C. (known as Celie to most) spent a week plus at Gramma Kim's to *ahem*... make puppies. Gus apparently missed her terribly. But "the Sadist"? I think she meant to say he was a little depressed.

Gus commented that people often think he's sad. Its sort of a breedist view of brachycephalic dogs. "We're capable of a full range of emotion actually. Just like any other breed. I will admit though I did miss C.C. But not to the point of creating a lot of drama. Drama tires me. As does running. I will admit the yellow-haired child draws a nice likeness and I wish I could write so well."

4 comments:

Dayna Dawn Small (aka Barter) said...

LOL!!! It must make you wonder what the teacher thought of the whole thing. ;-)

Traci said...

ROFL!

Great picture of GusGus too, btw! :)

Creative kiddo you have ;-)

Kady Cannon said...

I think maybe she meant "saddest". But funnier this way. I like the "Sophia Princess" outfit, too.

Léo said...

Yes, 'saddest' was what I was hinting at by 'a little depressed'.
:-D