Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ear Envy


Cardigan breeders prize large ears. This of course is not a Cardi, but rather, my daughter Lexie's new little Papillon, Sparky. Everyone human and canine in this household has fallen in love with this spunky little guy. His number one furry fan is Karma who loved him from the start.
As I said before I'm not big into toy breeds, but I'm definitely impressed with his intelligence and demeanor. He's a good fit and I think we'll have lots of fun training and showing him.

4 comments:

2Grandmas2 said...

Fantastic picture!! I'd love to see some pictures of him with Karma. Cuteness overload.

Traci said...

awwww! Too cute!! :)

Lorrene said...

With those exaggerated ears, he sort of gives new meaning to the phrase (all ears). He is a cutie pie....

Taryn said...

He's a cutie! If I had to pick a toy, it would definitely be a Pap! They are wonderful agility dogs with good drive and are FAST! They are also very nice to look at!