Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First Baby Pictures


And there are 7 more! No wonder she's already losing her little middle.

Due the week following Halloween so that will be the litter theme.

Huw (Welsh for Hugh, which means "spirit"), Totoro, Fawkes (as in Guy Fawkes, "Remember, remember the 5th of November..."), Voodoo, Boo, Shade, Specter, Duch (Polish), Mara (also Polish), Raven, Poe, Brom, Darcy (Gaelic for "dark"),.... and so on. Unfortunately the ultrasound doesn't tell us gender or color (LOL) so that's why the extra names. And I'm open to suggestions!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

The fact that you're naming one Totoro makes me love you lots hehe. i have a totoro sitting on my dresser :) And one hanging off my rear view mirror in my Element! I used to always think of naming a dog that too! Darn it you stole the name!