Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rockin' and Rollin'!!!!!

I saw that Carolyn posted a teaser on Friday. So here's the story:

Friday was the CWCCA Northwest Regional Specialty in Richland and just so happened to be titled "Rockin' on the River 2010". Well respected breeder-judge Rev. Patrick Ormos of Phi-Vestavia Kennels, gave Rogue (Toreth C-Myste Rollin' On The River) Best of Winners and thus also Best Bred-By-Exhibitor. This was a huge entry and a 5-point major.

The full story includes a measure of suspense. I almost couldn't enter her, almost didn't go at the last minute. But without a doubt I am so glad we did. I remember her momma, Kayla (CH C-Myste Kahlua'N Cream) got her first 5-point major at the Richland show 2 years ago too.

Rogue has really come into her own. And I learned how to handle her better. Basically to just let her do her thing and stop worrying! LOL. Her thing is to fly around the ring and represent beautiful breed type.

I will be posting the win photo as soon as it comes. I also hope to get ahold of Patrick Ormos's commentary on each of the winning dogs and will share exactly what he had to say about my River Girl.

Thanks to everyone who supported me along the way and over the weekend:
Carolyn and Mandy. Emily Fish. Paul Chen. Denise Waiting. Kim Shira for helping with our picture taking. And there were many others who cheered for us. But most of all thank you to my oldest daughter Chloë for taking a day off from school (she's a very serious student!) and helping with showing 4 dogs.

And below is Rogue's suitcase full of booty.

5 comments:

penni said...

What a great win! Congratulations.

Kristine said...

HUGE congrats Le'o!!!!!!! What a wonderful weekend for you and Rogue!

dreameyce said...

SO awesome to see the beautiful Rogue get the recognition she deserves! I've loved her since she was a baby, and it's so awesome to see her out shooting off fireworks in the ring! Yes!

Elbeepem said...

What Emily said!

Congratulations! She's a beautiful girl, and has been from day one!

Carolyn Cannon said...

We're so proud of you. Both. And that would be me and Huxley.