Thursday, June 11, 2009

2 weeks

Rogue would like to make an announcement....




"Madam should change these sheets!!"



So after I put down clean bedding for her highness...

it's time for our version of Where's Waldo?





I know who Gail's looking for...





Good night Charlie & Co.

(I promise: more pics and weigh-ins tomorrow. I's a tired grandma!! Can you believe it that they are actually walking and sitting up and playing "grrrrrr... I'm gonna biteya!"? I honestly can't stand how cute they've all gotten.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Cute" is not a strong enough word to describe them...

Kady Cannon said...

Wow, we got dark brindles.

And Rogue is the prettiest thing right now.

Léo said...

I know. This morning the whole litter was piled up and she looked up at me and walked over to be picked up. I'm pretty sure I'm completely screwed. Her magical puppy powers are just too great for me to resist.

Kate said...

I think Rogue will be the one.

Elbeepem said...

Yes...we need a word much stronger than "cute" for this bunch! What sweeties. At two weeks, already the spunky girl...you're going to have competition for that pretty lady! She is looking like a keeper!

Traci said...

how sweet are the little munchkins! They make the sweetest little noises!! *snuggles*

starrynights said...

I predict Rogue will be the one too...

Sometimes you can just tell from the moment they are born!

:-)

They are BAAAD cute!