Tuesday, June 30, 2009

5 weeks (almost) and then something else in my basket

Storm 3 lbs., 8 oz. "I don't say 'cheese.' I say 'Sassy!!'"





Rogue 4 lbs., 4 oz. "I think I got this cuteness thing down."





Remy 3 lbs., 10 oz. "Let's go!!"





Charlie 3 lbs., 9 oz. "You woke me up for this?"






Mags 4 lbs., 8 oz. He'll have to stop here because my kitchen scale doesn't go any higher.
"Did you just see a real bright light?"





Logan 4 lbs., 2 oz. "Hello again, my dear old friend."





Jean 3 lbs., 15.5 oz. "I can't possibly get any sweeter cuz I'll melt."





And there's more!! Introducing the new FPST (Feline Puppy Socialization Team) of Black Jack, Jinx, and Samuel.

10 comments:

Holly said...

Ultimate cuteness! And I adore the kittens.

Kristine said...

They are so grown-up looking! Super, super cute...

Traci said...

awwwww they're PUPPIES!!!! There's something about Jean & Remy that melt my heart... they're all so stinkin' cute!!

Léo said...

Aww. Traci that's cuz you're drawn to the really squishy-sweet kind of puppy. Oh wait. That describes all puppies. See they all go squish...

Jeri said...

Aww I need feline socialization! But my household would all wheeze themselves to death if I brought in one, let alone a "team". lol They're so cute!!

Oh, the puppies are cute too. :D (just kidding. they all look like Real Live Puppies now, and oh so cute!)

penni said...

Darling babies! You've done such a great job with them.

Storm Ridge Cardigans said...

It's amazing to me how fast they grow, such a great litter

Dayna Dawn Small (aka Barter) said...

My GOD they're cute! Do you have a keeper picked out yet? I want to reach right through the computer and abscond with Rogue!

Léo said...

I have a couple I'm keeping my eye on. But it's way too early to be sure of anything yet. Puppy evaluation happens around 8-9 weeks.

Rogue is striking isn't she? sigh...

Elbeepem said...

Whew...I'd have a real hard time picking a favorite out of this group. As always, the spunky females appeal though!

They're just beautiful!