Wednesday, June 3, 2009

one week old

Well, when Penni threatened to send me to the nunnery I decided to put aside silly little things like homework and housework in order to satisfy public demand for puppy eye candy. While for a moment I fantasized about days spent in quiet meditation I realized I'd probably just be end up being laundress for an even more annoying group of complaining girls...

So here we go. Lollipup, lollipup, oh lolly, lollipup. POP! ba-boom-boom-boom...

Honestly I can't believe how fast a week's gone by.

Here's Little Bit Charlie. "kisses."


The nemesis Magnus making nice


And I have to show off Rogue's ears. I *love* these ears!!



Kayla says, "ow."

8 comments:

CardiCorgiOwner said...

Oh My--that Rogue is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Those ears, that 'kiss spot'...sigh...

Taija said...

Yup - Rogue is, true to his name, almost criminal in his cuteness!

Dawn said...

Oh more puppy pictures Please!! Very cute little ones.

manymuddypaws said...

cute! we need more pictures please!

Juniper said...

Rogue is very cute! Here's hoping for a great topline and just-right hock length.

penni said...

Thank you, Le'o. They are darling and photos really help all of us puppyless people through the day.

Kady Cannon said...

Oh, you made grandma very happy.

Daddy says "zzzzzzzz" from under the desk.

CardiLover said...

Those are some pretty puppies!!! Love those Rogue ears, but you know I'm partial to the white streaks...hope she keeps more of them than Savannah did!!!