Saturday, July 25, 2009

puppy eval

So no surprise but I'm keeping Rogue. She has a lot of virtues that will complement what I already have. I think if she continues to grow the way she has so far I can earn a bred-by medallion.

Carolyn chose Mags, aka mini-Hux. Mini-Hux in temperament and structure.

Logan will live a performance life with a family in the Seattle area. The oldest daughter is interested in agility and he should be well-suited for that.

Charlie has Gail's heart and will live in the country in southern Oregon and also do some agility.

Jean and Milo (formerly known as Remy) will live nearby in PDX area.

Storm is destined to become the Princess of Colorado.

Kristine Gunter took pictures and we'll look at them later.

Good night.

Update: check out blogs of those who took pictures
Carolyn, co-mommy at http://c-myste.com/

And Kristine Gunter, dog photographer and friend at http://kristinegunter.com/

Thanks!!!

7 comments:

dreameyce said...

I wish I could have made it! It's nice to hear Carolyn is suckered into another puppy. I wish I could get another myself! heehee

Kim said...

Yeah, Taxi is staying around!

Kaye said...

Congrats on your litter and your new girl, look forward to watching her grow up.

Jeri said...

Congrats on your new addition! She's a pretty girl and sounds like she grabbed your heart with personality too. :)

Elsa said...

Hi Le'o! was so nice meeting you and your family! loved meeting the puppies too and happy with my little guy ... not sure what I'm naming him tho ... so don't call him Milo yet. Want to get to know him a bit before I decide.
Thanks again for the day!
elsa

Léo said...

That's ok, Elsa. It takes a while sometimes and yes, sometimes living with them for a bit.

Thanks for being there. Did you see Kristine's photo of you holding your boy? http://kristinegunter.com/

So cute!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Leo, I'm counting down the days until I get to come pick up Jean! You have done a great job with all these puppies, no one at the party could have picked a bad one and I think Jean will fit in our family perfectly with her easy-going docile nature. Thanks for everything!