Tuesday, July 21, 2009

puppy photos

Sorry. I've been watching movement all week. And had a dog show.
I should get time to stack puppies for their 8 week portraits later today.

But for those who are interested I ran across this from the NYTimes.
Puppy photos.

We have to get some Cardigan photos in there!

________________

In other news, after 13 years of stay-at-home motherhood I am officially employed again. It's only part-time but I'm thrilled that it's teaching kids art. In this economy I was beginning to think I was doomed.
Final destination? Art and yoga therapy with an emphasis on kids' issues. So I'm getting started in the right direction.

7 comments:

Traci said...

congrats on the new employment!! :) Can't wait to see the babies when you get a chance! :)

Kristine said...

Congrats on the new job--sounds like you found something you will love doing!

Jeri said...

Oh conrats!! I hope you love it.

penni said...

It soundslike you have some great ultimate job plans -- I hope they all work out. I can't wait to see the babies again. Is this coming weekend the puppy evaluation?

Kady Cannon said...

That sounds like the perfect starting job for you. Congrats.

Léo said...

We are having a puppy eval this weekend and it has evolved into a proper puppy party with Kristine Gunter no less taking photos!!

And now it seems I have a migraine and am going to bed. Hopefully it isn't a stomach flu but I feel the worst...

-Carol- said...

Congratulations on your new job! It sounds wonderful! I'm anxious to see the puppy pics!