Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sing, sing a song

Rogue, named after an X-Men character, will continue to be called Rogue. Her registered name will be Toreth's C-Myste's Rollin' On the River, in honor of Carolyn's geography and music of her generation. CCR's Proud Mary, covered by Ike and Tina Turner, is about a river boat on the Mississippi. The river boats have a rhythmic paddle and flow smoothly down their course. I'm hoping she lives up to that come showtime with her movement. The Rogue River, on the other hand, is a class III+ river in southern Oregon. This connotation suits her sassy personality. I know be careful what you name your babies! But I like an adventurous spirit.


Mags is now called Rio (Toreth's C-Myste's Cry Me a River). It was Carolyn's choice to go along with Rogue's name. I am partial to song names and Rio is just about as perfect a name there is for a boy like him.

3 comments:

Traci said...

I love love love names!! :) I think what you guys have done with these two are fun! :) So now everyone is confused... where is Mags/Rio living??? Curious minds and all... ;-)

Can't wait to see the "official" photos :) The ones I have seen are ADORABLE!! :)

Kady Cannon said...

No "'s" on C-Myste. Makes me feel like I have a lithp. :-)

Working on where Rio will be living.

Léo said...

Oops on the "s". I thought that's what you said. I'll go re-check the paperwork.