Saturday, August 8, 2009

good news, good news, good news, more good news,... and other news

First the good news: Mr. Remy LeBeau has a home!!! Anne and Sharon have decided they can't live without the little Cajun. They will bring their Cardigan boy Ratchet over on Wednesday so the two can meet on Remy's turf and then Remy will be going home with them. I couldn't be more pleased with this family for this special boy.

Jean' new dad reports:
"Life is fabulous!
We are so happy and so is she. She had her first class at puparazzi today. Both ears are up regularly. She's only had 2 accidents (both our fault), and has slept through the night once.
Now we're working on getting her used to my in-laws and their pembroke.
She went to the vet on Friday and they fell in love with her, too.
Deliriously happy,
Michael"

I received another note from Charlie:
"Things have been going great. A couple of days ago we went in the car to the post office, with me in my crate and I was a real good boy. I get to go every day in the Mule, up to the garden. I really like that. Mom says we will probably go to the Post Office today too. Look at what else happened when I woke up this morning, my black ear was standing up straight and tall. Mom thinks the other one will follow tomorrow. I also slept almost all the way through the night.
Tyner and Katie (grown up Cardigans who live with Gail's daughter Esther) come up to play every morning. That's all for now.

Love Charlie"



Isn't he cute?!!

And the mom of the family who is taking Logan has decided she'd like to give conformation showing a whirl. Logan, who might possibly be renamed Quinn, will have a blast showing off his gorgeous self. I can hardly wait to see how that boy moves as he gets older.

Ok, so now the other news: Storm needs a home. Just bad timing for the prospective person who wanted her. Ideally, I'd like to find an obedience/agility mommy or daddy for Storm. I've always thought of her as my tomboy. She is whipass smart and super biddable. She really wants to know what you're up to and if she can have a part.

12 comments:

Traci said...

I LOVE the puppy updates! how awesome!! :)
Gosh, sorry to hear about Storm's situation... I have no doubt you'll find an incredible family for this one!! :)

dreameyce said...

If only Aunty Kay had room for a Cardi now. She likes the 'naughty' puppies!

Maybe Zoey! needs a little sister ;) heehee

Kady Cannon said...

Storm's a really cute and nicely put-together puppy. Outside of the tail thing . . .

Of course the personality I was most drawn to and could easily have taken home, but I already have Molly.

Baledwr said...

Dang tails!

She looks so much like Kimi in ways...

Kunstrxns said...

We're so happy to be taking Remy (although he will be Clank to go with Ratchet from our favorite video game). Ratchet is really looking forward to having a baby brother to help him organize us.

Anne Kauffman said...

We are over the moon that we will soon be Remy's forever Moms!

Just had to stop and pick up a brand new crate, fluffy bed and a little stuffed sheep for him. Oh, and some nice healthy kibble and vitamins from Natural Pet in Vancouver.

Kim said...

She's the Tory of the litter and my favorite. I love her color and of course her to die for personality. She's not a bad dog, she's a terribly insane, brillant bad dog. (and that's a very GOOD thing in my book)

I see her as a MACH, UDX with a couple high in trials sprinkled in there.

If there weren't six here I'd be taking her.

I think Kristine G needs her.

Léo said...

I swear, Kristine, I have not put these people up to this. I'm obviously in agreement with them, however, and would be thrilled if you (or someone just like you) loved her enough to bring her home.

Anne and Sharon, I think the video game theme is most endearing. Clank is very intrigued by the tools of destruction idea. Cute!!

dreameyce said...

Kristine DID say her next Cardi would be a brindle, and really, her house seems missing that brindle... you know, to complete the "set" ;0P

Elsa said...

I am so glad that Remy, now Clark, found a good home and with Ratchet! they are so lucky to have such a sweet boy!

Kristine G. said...

Alright all you little puppy-pushers: Someone will need to take Rugby home with them (and keep him) before I can get another dog--his Prozac prescription, his large assortment of muzzles and a never-ending supply of antibiotic ointment and band-aids (for you) are all included for one low price! ;-)

Kim said...

Oh heck bring ole smooshy over here! He'll be so enamoured with Pearl's game of I snark you! he'll become a lap puppy!

Why the boys think it's the greatest game ever I will never know.