Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Storm and Logan, I mean Quinn, I mean Jasper.. that's it Storm and Jasper

Angela and Fionna fell in love immediately.
Storm was amazing. Took her bath, nail clipping and even her first Dremeling without a yip or a squirm. Love her temperament: confident and resilient.

Fionna is all excited about doing 4-H with her and I think they will have a blast.





And news from Logan's family. He's being called Jasper and that suits him well.

Teresa says: "Veronica has already clicker trained him to come when called even if the
person calling doesn't have the treat. Only works in the back yard though,
so we have to move our next training session INSIDE. He also has US well
trained to open the door whenever he rings the bell, and he's totally
working that. He is a very smart boy.

Bart is still really enjoying the puppy. I don't know how much longer they
can both squeeze into Bart's bed -- maybe I should buy them a bigger bed so
they can keep being cuddlebugs."

I'd second the idea of the bigger bed!! Too cute.






I love making happy families happier.

5 comments:

penni said...

Very cute. They probably shouldn't get a bigger bed though -- the day will come when the baby is no longer cute in the eyes of the old dog. Then each will need their own bed. I line them up, but the bed sharing stopped abruptly -- great well it lasted.

Don't you love getting the reports of how smart, cute, happy, etc. the puppies are?

Taryn said...

I love that last picture! It is just so sweet.

Traci said...

I love puppy updates!!!!:)

Holly said...

I love the updates, and Il ove making people happy too. As I was crying that I let Tristan live forever with his new family, I knew I was making them very happy. I believe that is one of my purposes in life.

Anonymous said...

Finally sent in Logan-Quinn-Jasper's AKC registration. His official name:

Jasper Johns Who's Your Dada?

We've been calling him Jasper for I while now, so I think it stuck.

Our old man Bart continutes to be his favorite chew toy.

Teresa