Monday, August 17, 2009

windows

Someone recently reminded me of that saying that sometimes when a door is closed, a window is opened... That woman was Anne and she and her partner were the window for Clank.

Storm seems to have found her own window. My dream was for this little foxy baby to find a life of adventure and puzzles to solve. A lovely family on San Juan Island have opened a window for the breeze that is our lovely Storm to blow in. They have 6 acres there for her to explore. Their 11-year-old daughter is interested in training her and being her constant companion. They go sailing and I can just picture her on the bow with the wind on her tongue.

6 comments:

penni said...

Great news. Maybe Storm will invite you to visit at her new place -- it sounds great

Kady Cannon said...

I'm very pleased that home came along. When they wrote I thought of Storm immediately.

Maybe we'll need to go visit her sometime!

Holly said...

Perfect! The rights homes do find the right puppy...

Anonymous said...

OH! thats perfect for her! man, I want to live there. maybe we can trade places, I can live in the San Juans and she can live here in Portland!

Traci said...

GREAT news!!! :) So happy for you guys!!!

Anne Kauffman said...

Wow! That sounds like just the place for Storm. Tell her I said, "Hi."

I want to visit her sometime on her island. It sounds sooo cool!

Love & sloppy kisses,

Clank