Thursday, August 27, 2009

Storm becomes Bonnie

I love this picture! It captures her spirit and her incredible color.



With her kitty. Looks like the Cheshire Cat? And they didn't know about my obsession with Alice in Wonderland. Bonnie is definitely an Alice.


"Hello there. You're a big girl aren't ya? Y'know I'm not the least bit intimidated..."



Angela writes: "We made it home and "Bonnie Storm" did just great. She likes her new bedroom, and slept most of the way to the ferry. She was a big hit in the ferry line, and we got to hear her gruff bark! Chloe is exuberant to say the least. They are getting to know each other, with Chloe on her leash and when Bonnie is in her kennel Maddie and Chloe are very interested, and keep watch on her. I think they will do great together, Bonnie loves her kitty. She took to Greg right away and he thinks she's terrific. She is making her way around the house and slept all night in Fiona's room. We are thrilled and she has bonded very well. She's a love and has brought excitement into our home!"

7 comments:

Jeri said...

Awesome! Man she really is just such a neat color.

Only one baby has left my nest but I'm already sensing that this is the best part of the raising puppies thing...making families happy!

Léo said...

Shall we call her a "sable brindle"? I think Carolyn called her "wheaten brindle."

She really is a striking beauty!!

And who would have though such a color would have come out of Huxley and Kayla?

And yes, it is very satisfying to see families so thrilled with my babies. Makes all the work worthwhile.

Baledwr said...

She looks SO much like Kimi...

And that will end up a golden brindle I think, the red tends to get richer.

Kim said...

Sniffle... my favorite puppy. She looks so happy on her regal rug.

Kristine said...

So glad to hear she has such a wonderful and active family! You done good Le'o--very, very good!

Kady Cannon said...

Yes, I believe that she'll be a golden brindle with her adult coat.

She's SO cute (sigh).

Belinda said...

Oh Yes So very much like Kimi, and looking so regal on the rug .