Saturday, August 1, 2009

A note from Charlie

"Hi Mom!
I want to thank you so much for sending me to camp. The stay last night went very well. They had a place in the bathroom for me to go potty and you would be proud of me, I didn't have one accident. We left this morning for camp, which was a long trip and they said I was a really good boy. When we got here there were so many things to see and that I will get to play with. I have two new friends that I will get to meet tomorrow, after I rest up a bit. Oh, and did I tell you they have some big things, called fish and a creek I can play in when I want. Now I am going in to take a nap. See you soon, Charlie."


I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry.....

Seriously, Gail, you're his mommy now. I can be his grandma. :-)
Very sweet letter to his old home though. Thank you so much. You're gonna do right by him I know.

1 comment: