Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Someone's a happy boy


Note from August 3rd:

Things are going great here. I attached a picture of my new digs. This is where I am supposed to sleep at night. I really did pretty good last night. A little rough at first, but found out it wasn't so bad. I got to meet my new friends today, Tyner and Katie, who seem rather nice. I really like the big guy(Tyner)the best. Katie is a little shy, she will get better as we see more of each other, I think. It is a little smokey with the fire just north of us. The planes have been flying over us to help get the fire put out. That's about all for today, hope to write more tomorrow.

Love Charlie



Today: Things are going great.

I got a chance to go on my first Mule ride yesterday. It was a lot of fun, maybe a little scary at first. We took a ride up to the veggie garden so mother could do the watering. We did that today too. I am having fun chasing bugs and butterflies, I may make collecting butterflies a hobby. They are so pretty. Mom has been warning me about the bees though and how they can sting. How are the other kids doing? Nap time and I do love my naps.

Charlie

My note back:
Hello Charlie!
The other kids are doing great. We have tape on everyone's ears except for Storm and Jean. Jean has one ear up and I'm hoping the other will go up on its own too. Jean is going to her new home tomorrow. I wonder what adventures are in store for her.
We have learned that Logan will be having some show experience just like Rio and Rogue. I think he's going to love it. You know what a show off he is with his pretty self. Remy is going to stay on for a bit. Sometimes things just don't work out. We're going with the flow. You know what a sweetheart he is. I'm sure someone will come along and will make him a loving home.

Glad hear you're doing so well. Your bed looks so comfy. Fit for the prince you are. It makes me feel great to know how much you are loved.

Auntie Le'o

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wait a minute! Charlie has his own Mule?

Ummm... spoiled rotten!!!!!!!!!!!!